Book your Private Jet to London
There’s nothing quite like chartering an air taxi for a visit to the wonderfully cosmopolitan London – the political and cultural capital of the United Kingdom. London is just a three-hour flight away from over 50 countries, and what better way to enjoy any flight than by taking a luxury private jet? London has a plethora of museums and historic landmarks, more than 65 Michelin-starred restaurants and some of the finest shopping in Europe. Couple that with London’s popular West End theatres and eclectic, buzzing nightlife and it becomes very easy to organise a London trip to remember.
Luxury guide to London
Some of the top luxury hotels in the city include The Savoy, The Dorchester, Claridge’s, The Ritz, Brown’s, and The Connaught. London is renowned for its five-star hotels and many of these include a luxury spa, where guests can be pampered and relax in utmost style. Many of London’s top hotels were first opened during the Victorian or Edwardian eras and they convey a sense of decadence and outrageous glamour that simply cannot be found in modern boutique hotels. One of the most civilised treats to experience on any trip to London is afternoon tea in the cosmopolitan surroundings of the best hotels; the Palm Court within the Park Lane Hotel provides a choice of two afternoon teas served in a beautiful Art Deco environment. Alternatively, why not lunch at The Savoy Grill and choose from Gordon Ramsay’s extensive British and French menus?
Top things to do during a visit to London include:
1) Hiring a private champagne tasting capsule on the London Eye for a spectacular 30 minute “flight” of London.
2) Visiting the National Gallery to view spectacular artworks by artists such as Gainsborough, Turner, Van Gogh and Leonardo da Vinci. Alternatively, lovers of art might prefer to visit Sotheby’s or Christie’s to check out auction previews of art and jewellery pieces for sale.
3) Use the By-Appointment service at Harrods and benefit from the services of a personal shopper catering to your every buying need.
4) Visit Fortnum & Mason’s emporium in Piccadilly and marvel at the exciting vast selection of worldwide foods on sale.
5) Take a stroll along Savile Row and visit some of the finest men’s tailors in the world, then take the time to visit Bond Street and browse the high-class designer boutiques.
6) After a few hours of luxury London shopping, nothing could be more timely than cocktails and dinner at the three Michelin-starred Alain Ducasse French restaurant situated in The Dorchester. The elegant dining room at The Dorchester offers private dining rooms and private tables including the Table Lumiere: a stunning private table surrounded by a screen of shimmering fibre optic lights.
London has a wide selection of private members’ clubs offering an exclusive experience that’s not to be missed. Some of the most popular London private clubs include Disrepute in Soho, which is an opulent basement location providing an extensive cocktail menu; Shoreditch House in East London, with its own rooftop pool, decadent club rooms and extensive views of the London skyline; and 67 Pall Mall, St James, which is an exclusive club for wine connoisseurs.
How much is a private jet flight to London?
Booking charter flights can become habitual for those who can afford the finer things in life, but for those who want to experience a private jet flight can also to catch one of our ‘empty leg flights’ and save up to 90% of the cost.
Empty leg flights are passenger-less jets sent from the destination of a previous flight to meet new passengers at a requested airport. Although these flights cannot be operated on request, prospective last-minute passengers who are able to meet this connecting flight have the opportunity to fly privately for a fraction of the usual price. London is well-endowed with private jets airports, offering 14 in total. There’s no need to use the private jets airport at international hubs like Heathrow or Gatwick, as a number of smaller airports are far closer to the city, some of which allow the convenience of parking beside the aircraft for boarding or departures. London City Airport is one of the most central private jet airports, with a speedy VIP service and located just ten minutes driving distance from Canary Wharf.
Alternatively, Biggin Hill airport represents a very convenient alternative.
GLOBEAIR IS AVAILABLE 24/7Phone (+43) 7221 727 400
WhatsApp (+43) 660 9662626