Champagne Tasting in France
When: All year depending on availabilities
Where: Northern France, Marne Department
Embark on an 8-hour long private tour to discover Épernay and the whole Marne Valley. The tour’s sites include the Avenue de Champagne in Épernay as well as a visit to the Moet and Chandon cellar for some gourmet wine tastings. Tourers will have the chance to visit the village of Hautvillers and pay homage to the Dom Perignon Abbey while visiting some smaller Premier Cru vineyards.
About the Experience
The Marne department, which is home to many Champagne Grand Cru villages such as Verzy, Verzenay, Mailly, or Bouzy offer an incredible journey to vineyards and French culture. Reims’ mountains, for example, offer the most picturesque view over world-famous vineyards, as well as a pretty cathedral and champagne chalk cellars to discover.
- Discover Épernay and the Marne department
- Taste the most refined champagne at the world’s famous vineyards
- Combine the experience with a private jet flight from and to France with GlobeAir
The price for this event is € 980 (available for one to four people, flight excluded)
Paris-Vatry Airport (XCR)
- Accommodation suggestions
- Direct transfers (driver, limousine, taxi) from/to the airport