At GlobeAir we are committed to delivering to our customers an utmost quality experience before, during, and after each flight, and we never compromise on safety. We set the bar very high and are fully convinced that implementing a strong Safety Management System system is of primary importance.
Moreover, GlobeAir acts as a qualified CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation) to ensure and maintain its fleet airworthy. Cooperation with CAMO is an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirement that ensures the highest safety standards for passengers.
As required by the law, GlobeAir observes the following commitments:
- Entrust an organisation to maintain airworthiness – GlobeAir is approved and active as a CAMO itself;
- Ensure the airworthiness of its jets;
- Continuously endure audits as required by authorities;
- Closely cooperate with maintenance and servicing companies;
- Take responsibility for its quality management and documentation tasks.
GlobeAir´s CAMO maintains a close partnership with a maintenance operation centre at the home airport of Linz/Hörsching, which provides around the clock support 365 days a year.
All our scheduled aircraft maintenance is done by the experienced and certified engineers and technicians who know perfectly our aircraft, the original equipment manufacturers, and their authorized support facilities.
GlobeAir has been operational for more that 8 years without any incidents or any accidents and in 2014 GlobeAir has been awarded by European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) with a Bronze Safety Status for its achievements.