How do I enable the GlobeAir Alexa Skill on my Amazon device?
With the newly-released GlobeAir Alexa skill (EN version only), you can now ask Alexa to book your GlobeAir private jet on your behalf. To be able to do so you should possess an Amazon voice assistant such as the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Tap, Echo Show, or an Amazon Fire TV or Fire Tablet.
Follow one of the three preferred options below to enable the GlobeAir Alexa skill on your Amazon device:
- Navigate the menu in your Alexa app and search for the GlobeAir skill. Once found, select the Enable Skill option to enable the skill on your Alexa.
- Navigate the Alexa skills store menu on the Amazon website and search for the GlobeAir skill. Once found, select the Enable Skill option to enable the skill on your Alexa.
- Ask Alexa to enable the GlobeAir skill for you by saying: “Enable GlobeAir”.
Now that you have successfully enabled the GlobeAir skill on your Alexa, you can always ask Alexa to open the GlobeAir skill for you. If you wish to do so, just say: “Start GlobeAir”. Remember that you can always start the GlobeAir Alexa skill by asking:
- Alexa, ask GlobeAir to book a Private Jet
- Alexa, tell GlobeAir I need a Private Jet
- Alexa, ask GlobeAir to search for a flight
- Alexa, ask GlobeAir to book a flight
- Alexa, ask GlobeAir for the most popular destinations
- Alexa, ask GlobeAir to request a quote
- Alexa, tell GlobeAir I would like a call from the GlobeAir customer care
- Alexa, ask GlobeAir if dogs are allowed on board
- Alexa, ask GlobeAir if cats are allowed on board
- Alexa, ….
Should you have any questions regarding the GlobeAir Alexa skill, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly.